Blade Runner 2049 is a sci-fi, thriller film written by Hampton Fancher, Michael Green and directed by Denis Villeneuve. Blade Runner 2049 produced by Andrew A. Kosove, Broderick Johnson, Bud Yorkin, Cynthia Yorkin and the cinematography is by Roger Deakins. This film is a sequel to the 1982 Blade Runner film.
Story: Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what’s left of society into chaos. K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.
- Ana de Armas as Joi
- Barkhad Abdi as Doc Badger
- Carla Juri as Dr. Ana Stelline
- Dave Bautista as Sapper Morton
- David Dastmalchian as Coco
- Edward James Olmos as Gaff
- Harrison Ford as Rick Deckard
- Hiam Abbass as Freysa
- Jared Leto as Niander Wallace
- Lennie James as Mister Cotton
- Mackenzie Davis as Mariette
- Robin Wright as Lieutenant Joshi
- Ryan Gosling as LAPD Officer K
- Sylvia Hoeks as Luv
Blade Runner 2049 will be release October 6, 2017 in the United States.
As a special treat, here’s the short film “2036: Nexus Dawn”.