Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle is a comedy, action, adventure film written by Chris McKenna, Erik Sommers, Jake Kasdan, Jeff Pinkner, Scott Rosenberg and directed by Jake Kasdan. It’s produced by Matt Tolmach, William Teitler and the cinematography is by Gyula Pados. Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle is based on Jumanji by Chris Van Allsburg.
Story: In a brand new Jumanji adventure, four high school kids discover an old video game console and are drawn into the game’s jungle setting, literally becoming the adult avatars they chose. What they discover is that you don’t just play Jumanji – you must survive it. To beat the game and return to the real world, they’ll have to go on the most dangerous adventure of their lives, discover what Alan Parrish left 20 years ago, and change the way they think about themselves – or they’ll be stuck in the game forever, to be played by others without break.
- Alex Wolff as Spencer Gilpin
- Bobby Cannavale as John Hardin Van Pelt
- Dwayne Johnson as Dr. Smolder Bravestone
- Jack Black as Professor Sheldon
- Karen Gillan as Ruby Roundhouse
- Kevin Hart as Franklin Finbar
- Madison Iseman as Bethany Walker
- Nick Jonas as Jefferson McDonough
- Rhys Darby as Nigel
- Ser’Darius Blain as Anthony Johnson
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle will be release December 20, 2017 in the United States.